Live Classes, Video Lectures, Test Series, Lecturewise notes, topicwise DPP, dynamic Exercise and much more on Physicswallah App.
Download the App from Google Playstore ( https://bit.ly/2SHIPW6 )
Physicswallah Instagram Handle : https://www.instagram.com/physicswallah/
Physicswallah Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/physicswallah
Physicswallah Twitter Account : https://twitter.com/PhysicswallahAP?s=20
Physicswallah App on Google Play Store : https://bit.ly/2SHIPW6
Physicswallah Website: http://physicswallahalakhpandey.com/
Join the Batch on Physicswallah App https://bit.ly/2SHIPW6
What will you get in the Lakshya Batch?
1) Complete Class 12th + JEE Mains/ NEET syllabus - Targeting 95% in Board Exams and Selection in JEE MAINS / NEET with a Strong Score under Direct Guidance of Alakh Pandey.
2)Live Classes and recorded Video Lectures (New, different from those on YouTube)
3)PDF Notes of each class.
4)DPP: Daily Practice Problems with each class having 10 questions based on the class of JEE Mains/NEET level.
5)Syllabus Completion by end of January, 2021 with topicwise discussion of Last 10 Years Problems in Boards, JEE Mains/NEET within Lecture.
6)The Complete Course (Video Lectures, PDF Notes, any other Study Material) will be accessible to all the students untill JEE Mains & NEET 2021 (nearly May 2021)
7)In case you missed a live class, you can see its recording.
8)You can view the videos any number of times.
9)Each chapter will be discussed in detail with all concepts and numericals
10)Chapterwise Approach towards JEE Mains/ NEET & Board Exams.
****Test Series for XI & XII****
We provide you the best test series for Class XI,XII, JEE, NEET chapterwise, which will be scheduled for whole year.
The test series follows very logical sequence of Basic to Advance questions.&
Evaluation of Test and Solution to all the questions at the end of the test.
Class 11 Physics chapter 8 || Gravitation 01 | Introduction : Law Of Gravitation JEE MAINS / NEET
Class 11 Physics chapter 8 || Gravitation 02 || GRAVITATIONAL FIELD || IIT JEE MAINS / NEET ||
11 chap 8 | Gravitation 03 | Gravitational Field due to Solid Sphere + Hollow Sphere JEE MAINS /NEET
11 chap 8 | Gravitation 04 |Acceleration due to gravity g and Variation in g gravity JEE MAINS/NEET
11 chap 8 | Gravitation 05 | Gravitation Potential : Introduction with Derivation IIT JEE MAINS/NEET
11 chap 8 | Gravitation 06 | Relation between Gravitational Field and Potential JEE MAINS / NEET |
11 chap 8 | Gravitation 07 | Gravitation potential due to Hollow and Solid Sphere IIT JEE MAINS/NEET
11 chap 8 |Gravitation 08 | Gravitational Potential Energy IIT JEE MAINS/NEET |
11 chap 8 | Gravitation 09 | Escape Velocity -Derivation , Concept , Numerical IIT JEE MAINS /NEET
11 chap 8 || Gravitation 10 || Motion Of Satellites - Orbital Velocity IIT JEE MAINS /NEET ||
11 chap 8 | Gravitation 11 || GeoStationary Satellites Geosynchronous Satellites IIT JEE MAINS/NEET
11 chap 8 || Gravitation 12 || Kepler's Laws of Planetary Motion IIT JEE MAINS / NEET ||
Yaad hai sir 🙂🙂
from bangladesh sir....i love physics due to u..respect sir..
Life me itni easy tarike se pehli bar physics padh rahe h 🙏🙏🙏
watching this lect today when PW is Indias leading edtech brand...thanku soo much leagend 👑✨❤
Yes sir aapne 2π√R\g padhaya hai
U r amazing alakh sir
I have pass in physics because of you
Sir aap ki physics ki price Kya he
Bhai yr isko 2x speed se jyada nhi kr skte kya ,tomorrow is my exam.
Kaun sa bola - Hyperbola 🤣🤣🤣
He is Godfather 🙏
Kaash ap pakistan me paraty
We deserve 100million soon
Question at 28:00
Can be solved through
K.E= Rotation K.E+ linear K.E
1/2Iw^2 + 1/2mv^2
I = mR^2 for circular/ring like
And w = v/R
So, w= v^2/R^2
K.E= 1/2 .mR^2 .v^2/R^2 + 1/2 mv^2
K.E= 1/2 mv^2 + 1/2 mv^2
K.E= mv^2...... option B
Awesome lecture sir 😇
Ha Sir yaad hai 40:30 variation in 'g' due to rotation of earth ka question tha.
Thank u sir ji
Please deliver 1 for me
Bro, can you make a review of theory of everything book review?
Kya Hindi me mil sakata hai
Idk why i think he dint read it
Please tell whether student of class 9 can read it.
Totally page kitna hai i Oder only 140 rs
Very good review 👍
padha bhi ki khareed ke rakh liya bas?
Can you review book : Brief history of time
Good video bro
Miss u sir 😭😭
Sir thank you soo much
Who is here in 2020
Thank u sir ur a great man
You will remind in our mind immortal....love and respect for u
Excellent lecture Sir. Regards
1. Why clumsy terminologies and definitions are used in a physics lecture, as it is done here? What will the lecture convey to the students?
2. It is also said centripetal force and centrifugal force (assumed as acting on the same satellite) cancel each other. If the resultant force acting on the satellite is zero, then it would have continued moving with a constant velocity, that is, with a constant speed, in a straight line. That the satellite is undergoing uniform circular (uniform circular motion is when speed is constant and velocity keeps on changing - try to understand what I say) motion in itself means it is having a centripetal acceleration and it is Newton's second law which implies anything moving with an acceleration is under the influence of a non zero force (unless you have anew theory sure to win a Nobel prize).
3. It is the centripetal force acting on the body (not being cancelled by any other thing) that keeps it in its circular orbit.
4. It is very evident you had a casual approach while delivering and uploading this lecture, as evident from the clumsy terminologies you use. Don't get upbeat (and you don't deserve to, with the kind of knowledge you have) by having so little knowledge, to think you must die to educate the whole world.
5. What purpose did you want to serve by uploading this lecture of yours? This question is because, this one is of no good use.
6. I will request you to revise your basics from 9th standard (in school) onward.
7. At least see:
(I am not very confident you will understand this video, with the kind of basic physics knowledge you have).
If you are able to understand this video, you will know centripetal force and centrifugal force are not acting on the satellite and centrifugal force has one more of its kind called, 'reactionary centrifugal force.' That is not anyway cancelling out the centripetal force on the body moving in a circular orbit. This is because, the centrifugal force is actually acting on the body supplying the centripetal force.
8. If you decide to improve, all the best for you. With the kind of lecture uploaded by you, I cannot be any less harsh.
Welcome to satlite arshi.....?
Follow .. ?
Pulls it = bullshit😂
U r wrong condition for circular
Thank you, sir!
Sir F (gravitational force) is directly proportional to the square of velocity this means greater the velocity greater will be it's attraction towards earth so how a body escape from orbit when there will be greater velocity. Please answer me
Sir if g is in m/s and radius in kilometres, don’t we need to convert them
sir I'm from Pakistan plzz make video on quantum mechanics
u r great sir
What is the difference between critical velocity and orbital velocity?
Dosto Apni Puri Koshish ki hai samjhane ki, hope aap logo Ko ab Orbit samajh aa Gaya Hoga.
Is video k liye aim h 4000 likes ka, so like ka button jarur daba Dena 👍👍👍
Bahut tez speed hai.baat karne ki...ap phir se dheema yani ruk ruk kar video banayen..otherwise quir irritating..ty.
parking orbit ?
Too good way to speak sir awesome fabulous and speed is also very nice ...
Please explain moliniya orbit
3600 yaar 36000
Awesome explanation sir 👍👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏tnq so much for your important information
Bhai Indian missile system par video banaiye,ab Tak jitna bhi development hua hai
Please make a video on " why not, all satellites have circular orbit. Why they have elliptical orbits ?
Tnx sir it helps me in my Paper which is based on artificial satellite
Very nice. How to keep satellite within orbit? N what drags them out? Plz advise if possible? Thnx
vry2 nce vdo, Kul kitne satellite hai, aur ek dusre takrate nhi,,,,
I like your knowledge
Thnk u sir.
what is halo orbit in aditya l1 mission??