Can you do a review a bluetooth targus keyboard
How do you put it in pairing mode?
How long does it have to charge for
video was very dark, hard to see any features on the speaker
SUPER BASS SUB WOOFER YEAH OKIE I SWEAR MINE BLEW WHEN I PLAY MY BASS BOOSTED SONGS JUT STOPS PLAYING AND IT MAKES THIS STUPID RATTLING NOISE AND I HAT IT
Here's a list of what all the beeping and LED status indicators are signaling to the user:
* Single beep: Speaker has been successfully turned on.
* Two-step up-step beep: Speaker has just connected to its Bluetooth-paired device.
* Two-step down-step beep: Speaker has just disconnected from its Bluetooth-paired device.
* Two-step quick "bee-buh" beep: Toggle switch has reached minimum volume. Beep repeats once per second if toggle switch is continually held down.
* Two-step quick "buh-bee" beep: Toggle switch has reached maximum volume. Beep repeats once per second if toggle switch is continually held down.
* Two quick same-tone beeps (about every two minutes): Critically-low battery charge. If connected to its Bluetooth-paired device, the speaker will remain connected.
* Four quick, low-tone, same-tone beeps: Near-zero battery charge; shutdown imminent. If connected to its Bluetooth-paired device, the speaker disconnects (despite a constant-on Blue LED indicating otherwise). The speaker will no longer successfully connect to its Bluetooth-paired device.
* One short beep, followed by five longer beeps: This beep is a reminder that the speaker is attempting to charge while the "On/Off" switch is set to "On." The User's Manual states the speaker WILL NOT charge in this condition, but it actually WILL charge. This beep occurs only once, somewhere between 5-7 minutes after the On+charging condition is initiated. However, if you leave the charger constantly plugged in, every time you use the speaker it will shift into charging-mode and eventually emit this beep again. Even worse, sometimes when you are using the speaker with the charger plugged in, the speaker will cycle from full-charge to charging mode repeatedly, causing the beep to keep reoccurring. After a while that gets pretty durn aggravating!
* Red LED, constant-on: Speaker is charging. The charging cycle is complete when the Red LED goes dark. The Red LED will indicate independent of any Blue LED or Green LED indicating.
* Blue LED (but no Green LED), constant-on: Speaker is currently connected to its Bluetooth-paired device.
* Blue LED (but no Green LED), flashing (about once per second): Speaker has connected to its Bluetooth-paired device during the middle of a telephone call. When the telephone call ends, the Blue LED will revert to constant on.
* Green & Blue LEDs flash alternately (about once per second): Speaker is trying to connect to its Bluetooth-paired device -- but does not detect it. If the speaker is not paired to any device, the speaker is now in pairing-mode.
* Green & blue LEDs flash in synch rapidly (about three times per second): Critically-low battery charge. If connected to its Bluetooth-paired device, the speaker will remain connected.
* Green & Blue LEDs, both constant-on: Near-zero battery charge; shutdown imminent. If connected to its Bluetooth-paired device, the speaker disconnects (despite any indication via a constant-on Blue LED). The speaker will no longer successfully connect to its Bluetooth-paired device.
* All LEDs dark: Either (1) the battery is dead OR (2) the speaker's "On/Off" switch is set to "Off" and battery-charging is not in-progress.
Don't worry too much about the battery piece you pulled off, it's just a plastic tab that's supposed to make it easier to pull the battery out of the speaker. I almost pulled mine of if the battery, too, before remembering I have another battery with the same "feature".
I love the sound from this thing for the price I paid ($20 at Staples), but mine keeps beeping loudly every 5-10 minutes. It's four quick beeps in a row. I can't find anything about what the beeps are supposed to indicate. If anyone else knows, that knowledge would be *much* appreciated. :)
Bought one a few months ago and then it died... thought it needed recharging... put mini usb in there and the mini usb hub dropped into the unit. Utter crap!
Mine keeps beeping. .. how do I stop that? ?
UPDATE: I got about 3 months use out of this and it just mysteriously died one day and will not charge or turn on. It works great when it works, but that sucks to get so time out of it.
I bought this speaker and love it. Great sound for the price. Does need bass but it's surprisingly loud. Got mine at Staples for 15 bucks!
I recently purchased this speaker and plugged in the USB and into my laptop for 4hrs then 4 more hours and the red light never went off so I took it back to Staples and got another one and it is doing the same. How long did it take you to charge your battery?
I recently bought this does the middle or if any LED turn on when you charge it? So far when I charge the device I get no visual that it's charging leading to wonder if it's defective.
Great review, however whats this battery for?
Meri paas jbl flip 5 hai
Ya speake contact hoha g
Full volume dene par, kya iski sound fat ti hai ya clear reheti hai ?
Sir apne Gaana Konsa Chalaya Name To Batta Do 😀😀😀
Can you please suggest me which one is better JBL Flip 3 or Mi Portable Bluetooth Speaker? Which One to buy if price doesn't matter?
Hello, I am a salesperson of W-KING, can I give you a Bluetooth speaker for video testing for free?
How to play audio with pendrive
How to play audio with pendrive
Which to buy boat stone 1200 or mi 16 watt speaker
Ye spkr kaha milaega
Delieverd yesterday... very good sound
Can we connect AUX cable ?
is it as good aj jbl flip 4??
D base mean?
Bolne ka andaaz bhot badiya hi apka..
Skip krna b nhi hota
Is it comparable with JBL FLIP Essential??
Vs boat stone 1000
is it anyway comparable to xb12?
Very good product by MI. Good features at this price point
Will it available??!!
Please send the link
Fair review... thanks
Ok then which is the best bluetooth speaker under 2.5K and 2K, reply would be helpful
Which to buy boat stone 1200 or mi speaker 16 watt
I got a 60 watt sound bar for just 500 rs more !!
Price?? Backup time?
im not getting notifications now.
Please make a video on best Bluetooth speakers under 5K
is it aj good as jbl flip 4??
I like your videos much and your reviews are perfect! Could you please provide your reviews for soundcore speakers?
How. does it compare to JBL Go 2? Although they're sized differently, They are priced the same.
Sir please make a video about best wireless keyboards under 8000
Looks it's sturdy stuff
Watching and hearing this on my Mi bluetooth 16 W speakers.
Seems like Xiaomi has lost its touch with audio devices. The initial bluetooth speakers and earphones gave us the top audio quality at cheaper price . Since the last 3-4 years, their audio products just disappoint us. The audio quality you get is nothing to write about, just on par with local budget speakers. Its better to get Tribit speakers priced in similar range and has excellent bass and audio quality.
Just another average product from an average company
Genuine and compact video. No extra bullshit
Nice review, but kabhi hindi bhi bol liya karo👍
Go for Flipkart Smartbuy L60 bluetooth Speakers.
Marshall Emberton - https://www.smarthomesounds.co.uk/marshall-emberton
Ultimate Ears Speakers - https://amzn.to/2DaLdjQ
JBL Speakers - https://amzn.to/39QTMw2
Bose speakers - https://amzn.to/3i4gQKv
Thank you so much for this video. You saved my summer. Other people just doesn't tell us as much as you did, you guys are summer savers
Great review, thanks!
It's waterproof sir?
Hi. Have u tried connecting it (Emberton) to SmartTV? How's the experience? How's the latency? Thank u
Can you pair two or more of these, so u can play the same song in three different rooms? Thanx for answering
Simple, comprehensive!Great video !
Really happy with my Emberton! Awesome...
Can the emberton work will with windows 10 via Bluetooth?
most of these bluetooth speaker reviews always forget a key feature that people need to know about, if the speaker can act as a speaker phone
NO AUX INPUT, CYA
I’ve bought the Emberton, it sounds great and it’s a stereo amp. But the left channel is coming out of the front and the right channel is coming out of the back, that’s strange. But I love it a lot!
Wow someone was unlucky hitting both there thumbs with a hammer and having black nails
Which one is better marshall emberton vs bose soundlink mini 2?plssas
149$ don't like,overprice.
Great video, I just bought the emberton from marshall..
I've had my Emberton for 6 months. No question it is outstanding. As good as my Marshall Kilborn with the bonus of waterproofing and smaller form factor. Can't go wrong with it.
The only review that has waterproof test for emberton , other people must be scared to test it out .. great review :) tried mine as well under a shower works perfectly.
I think I would get it for that fast charge feature alone
Good review (had an emberton delivered a few hours ago and I'm loving it). Just one thing though, it's a Marshall so please play some Motorhead through it not that soft pop stuff!!🤘(R.I.P Lemmy)