Hawkins Stainless Steel 1.5 L Pressure Cooker Features
A practical pick for cooking meals for a large crowd, the Hawkins Stainless Steel Induction Bottom Pressure Cooker will help you save time. Built from pure stainless steel, this pressure cooker is durable and touch. Also, made from thick aluminium sandwiched between two sheets of stainless steel, the base ensures even heating for quick cooking. Furthermore, its base does not bulge and remains flat always, which makes it easy to place on a flat surface or a stovetop. Tough Design Built from pure stainless steel, the Hawkins Stainless Steel Induction Bottom Pressure Cooker is tough and durable. Efficient Base The base of this pressure cooker is made from thick aluminium that is sandwiched between two sheets of stainless steel that ensures even heating for rapid cooking. This base never bulges and always remains flat, which makes it convenient to place this pressure cooker on any flat base or burner. Also, the stainless steel base and body do not corrode or pit and they are easy to clean and hygienic. Versatile Pressure Cooker You can lightly fry, deep fry, and pressure cook your food items in this pressure cooker. Pressure-locking Lid Designed with an inside-fitting lid, this pressure cooker is safe to use and it keeps the pressure locked within just like the door of a jetliner. Pressure Regulating System This pressure cooker features an efficient pressure regulating system that controls pressure to a narrow range, which reduces sprouting when you’re cooking frothy food items like dal. Also, the pressure regulator is easy to remove and insert. Safe and Durable A safety valve is fitted below the lid handlebar, which deflects the steam in a downward direction to avoid burns. Additionally, the gasket within this pressure cooker has less exposure to steam and does not rub each time you open or close the lid, thus extending this pressure cooker’s life. Stay-cool Handles Made with a sturdy pivot, this pressure cooker does not apply pressure on the plastic handles alone. This gives better support while handling this pressure cooker and the handles last long. Compatibility You can use this pressure cooker on an induction cooktop, electric stove, gas stove, ceramic cooktop, and halogen cooktop.
- Made of: Stainless Steel
- Pack of: 1
- With Induction Bottom
- Capacity: 1.5 L
- Lid Type: Inner Lid
- Ideal cooking for: 1-2 Persons
- Made from superior surgical grade non-magnetic stainless steel (18Cr/8Ni, AISI 304) ; Base flat diameter: 125 mm ; Base thickness: 5.81 mm sandwich bottom heats evenly, no hotspots.Lid Locking Mechanism:KNOB LOCK SYSTEM
- Stays bright, does not pit or corrode, is extremely hygienic
- Cooks faster - Saves more fuel
- Suitable for gas, induction, electric, ceramic and halogen cooktops
- Pressure-locked Safety Lid - cannot be opened while there is pressure inside
- Safety Valve under the handle bar for greater safety
- Gasket lasts longer since it is not rubbed sideways
- Color: Silver, Material: Stainless Steel; Warranty: 5 years on product
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Pressure Cooker with Rubber Gasket, Vent Weight, Guarantee Card, Cookbook, Service Centre Directory and Grid
Hawkins Stainless Steel 1.5 L Pressure Cooker Hawkins Stainless Steel 1.5 L Pressure Cooker Colours:
The lowest Hawkins Stainless Steel 1.5 L Pressure Cooker
Price in India is ₹2,275
Buy Hawkins Stainless Steel 1.5 L Pressure Cooker
online at Flipkart Amazon.
The online price is valid across the cities in India including Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune. Before purchasing, please refer to the specific online store for any variation in the price.
Prices are subjected to change, please check the latest price at the respective store.
Check the Estimated Delivery, Shipping Cost, Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI options while purchasing this product.
Please go through Hawkins Stainless Steel 1.5 L Pressure Cooker full specifications, features, expert review and unboxing videos before purchasing.