1) Lithium Ion and Lithium Polymer batteries make much difference in the terms of efficiency, The Li Ion offers 98% Charge/Discharge Efficiency under controlled circumstances, and li polymer offers 80-85% Charge/Discharge Efficiency, so Li ion batteries win, best option is li ion battery compared to li polymer in the terms of efficiency. Li Ion Wins
2) The shape of li polymer is more convenient than li ion, Li Polymer wins.
3) Most of the Li Ion, Li Polymer batteries come with same Battery chemistry, hence, same voltage, We can use Li Ion battery based BMS with li polymer and can use Li Polymer based BMS with Li Ion, both battery type wins here.
4) Both battery types are dangerous, if the highly reactive lithium gets exposed to the environmental humid air, in the case of a battery puncture, the battery will go though an exothermic reaction hence causing lots of heat, steam, and in some cases, even fire too. Both Battery Types lose here.
5) The price of li ion batteries is more budget-friendly compared to Li Polymer, hence, Li Ion Wins.
6) The Mechanical build of a Li Ion cell is more stronger than the mechanical build of a Li Polymer Battery, hence, Li Ion Wins.
7) When a Li Ion Battery is kept for long with no Charge/Discharge Cycles, they start producing Oxygen, which builds internal pressure in cell, but the cell have a safety feature to let the excessive air pressure out of the Cell instead of an exploding cell, In the same case, due to similar battery chemistry, Li Polymer battery Type builds oxygen when it undergoes an unused state with no charge/discharge cycles, building oxygen, but instead of a safety feature to let the air pressure leave battery without any dangers, The battery just swells up, and at the end, becomes unusable, there is a dangerous option to replace the battery covering with a new one, Leaking the battery electrolytes and making it more unstable, Li Ion Wins.
8) Disassembling a Li Ion cell is very dangerous, the cell can easily go under an internal short-circuit under mechanical stress being applied to disassemble the cell, hence, causing heat, some times fire, and in worst case, even an explosion. Disassembling a Li Polymer cell is never recommended, but if you try to do so, the dangers are more than Li Ion Battery type, but disassembling Li Polymer is easier than Li Ion battery. Even though, there is a safe way to disassemble a Li Ion/Li Polymer battery type, add a constant load to the Li Ion/Li Polymer cell, I recommend 1 Amp, Keep the cell under observation to avoid any mishappening, if the cell heats up, smells weird, or start puffing, or hearing crackling sounds, immediately disconnect the battery from constant load discharge, If everything goes good, keep discharging the cell to 0v, once you make sure nothing is bad, connect the battery terminals with a 1 Ohm resistor, leave overnight, the next day, the battery is dead, in 99% Cases, the battery won't react no matter if you stab the battery with a nail, it won't produce heat or react in any way, I don't recommend that, Conclusion, both battery types lose.
9) Over Charging a high capacity cell, over 1000 mAh, mostly causes heat, fire and sometimes explosion, Both Battery types lose here.
10) In size, The mechanical build of Li Ion batteries waste a lot of space due to their cylindrical shape, The Li Polymer batteries take up less space compared to Li Ion, but offers same Volumetric and Gravimetric Energy density. Li Polymer Wins here
Li Ion Score - 5/10
Li Polymer Score - 3/10
Hence, Li Ion Battery Type Wins, concluding best option is Li Ion battery, For less space usage, go for Li Polymer
Isme lg ki batteries kitne mah ki he?
Bhai yr meri 1 months m dead ho gyi poori
Bhai power bank charging ke time light kaise react karti hai ek bar iss par ek video bnao pta chal jayega charger support kar rha hai kya nahi
Charging ke time tino light jal ti hai kya ya nahi
Charging ke time kya hota hai batao plz jaldi
why is the title in english but you are not
Then y is this channel for🙄🙄🙄🙄🧐🙄🧐🙄🧐🤨🤨🙄🙄🙄🧐🤨🤨🧐🙄🧐🤨🤨🧐🙄😏🙄🤨🤨🧐🙄🧐
Weird 🙄 🙄 slang🧐🧐
7hrs to get charger???
Double click it and see
Can it charge iphone
IT IS FAKE MI POWER BANK
XIAOMI INDIA YOUTUBE CHANNEL
SAID THAT XIAOMI MAKES ONLY 10,000 & 20,000 mAh POWER BANKS
Pls suggest best powerbank for oneplus 5T it has dash charging .
What is its price?
I have got only rs 50 real in Pune old market
Does it have fast charging
Which Xiaomi power bank is best 2i white or pro grey reply please
Can we charge an iPhone ???
Review mi 20000 power bank 2i
Hello Ranjeet I want to buy mi power bank which is better 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i /
10000mAh Mi Power Bank Pro i tried to research a lot but not getting why their is a double price difference can you help me out ?
To use with Moto g5 plus mobile
Bro I need the 20000mah power bank review and about full information about that please provide bro
sir mi 2i 10000 mah wala power bank kitna baar charge karega mi note 4 ko or lenovo pa 10400 se aacha hai kya pls suggest me mujhe doubt hai I'm confused which one to buy among these 2
I have this type of powerbank and until now I didnt know how to turn off the light since 2015 or 2016 I have that type of powerbank
i have charged full night but power bank didnt shown one point also
How to find when the device is on or off?
Is xiaomi power bank compatible with iPhone 5s?
Hi ranjit i'm using Samaung Galaxy S6 Edge so i wanted to know that which Power bank should i use to charge my phone as it supports Fast Charging and can u please send me a link from where should i buy
hai ranjit I don't know how to switchoff the mi power bank please let me know
I got mine off online, looking at the pack, I thought it's fake. but then saw this and relived
I have Xiaomi 10,000 mAh power bank and its almost more than two times smaller lol
bro how to off it ??? :(
do anyone know how to switch off the power bank?
somehow idk how to off the powerbank
This powerbank is enable on coolpad note 3
Hi Ranjit... Let me know which charger I need to buy from market to charge XIOMI powerbank i.e. Quick charger or Normal one.. Whats is time taken to get fully charged?
@Geekyranjit t does this power bank has any warranty?
@Geekyaranjith bro should I use Motorola moto e charge as input for mi 10,400 man .. Any defects
@Ranjit Kumar @Ranjit Kumar Ash I recently bought this Powerbank & I charged my Moto X (Gen1) with Moto Usb cable from 1-100% & it took around 2 hours but when I charged it with Mi powerbank's own Usb flat cable it took 3hrs fr the same amount...
Can you please respond why is it so????
Does this power bank supports apple iphone 5s ?
sir can we use it or moto g2
No carry case :(
I had purchased power bank in 2015 june but I am not using still now i want to need use it but it is not chargeable still lights shows me it's process then only twolights not blinking but 3&4 lights not charged from last night please tell solutions about power bank whether it's failure or not please reply
Its not orignal its copy
White black... pagal ho gaya kya launde..
Hi sir I had the same power bank as u have in this video but problem is that it is charging but it is not showing the charging level after when I cut the Supply of charging .What is the problem?
power bank 3amp support karta hai ?
Good power bank
Nice video sir keep, making such videos. I have a question, I want to charge this power bank with solar energy, is it safe? if yes. then suggest me which solar panel should I buy. I will be thankful to you.
is it dangerous or normal to charge a powerbank through a normal phone charger
is there any problem with charging using the fake one?
mine is fake every time I turn it on it blinks twice then turns off.
this is fake
hahaha noob ur powerbank is fake one...
check out the review from VJ all thing mod
how do you turn it off?
can i use my samsung charger to charge the power bank frm wall socket ??? ? or is it a must to charge the power bank with the cable u provided ?
Mine is authentic but it charges my phone only 99% 😓
ebay cheated me
Is 19$ for this powerbank a good deal (for the original of course)?